New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for xen fixes the following issues :
- CVE-2020-25602: Fixed an issue where there was a crash when handling guest access to MSR_MISC_ENABLE was thrown (bsc#1176339,XSA-333)
- CVE-2020-25598: Added a missing unlock in XENMEM_acquire_resource error path (bsc#1176341,XSA-334)
- CVE-2020-25604: Fixed a race condition when migrating timers between x86 HVM vCPU-s (bsc#1176343,XSA-336)
- CVE-2020-25595: Fixed an issue where PCI passthrough code was reading back hardware registers (bsc#1176344,XSA-337)
- CVE-2020-25597: Fixed an issue where a valid event channels may not turn invalid (bsc#1176346,XSA-338)
- CVE-2020-25596: Fixed a potential denial of service in x86 pv guest kernel via SYSENTER (bsc#1176345,XSA-339)
- CVE-2020-25603: Fixed an issue due to missing barriers when accessing/allocating an event channel (bsc#1176347,XSA-340)
- CVE-2020-25600: Fixed out of bounds event channels available to 32-bit x86 domains (bsc#1176348,XSA-342)
- CVE-2020-25599: Fixed race conditions with evtchn_reset() (bsc#1176349,XSA-343)
- CVE-2020-25601: Fixed an issue due to lack of preemption in evtchn_reset() / evtchn_destroy() (bsc#1176350,XSA-344)
- Various other fixes (bsc#1027519)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15-SP2:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected xen packages.