New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.5
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for chromium fixes the following issues :
Chromium was updated to 85.0.4183.121 (boo#1176791) :
- CVE-2020-15960: Out of bounds read in storage
- CVE-2020-15961: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions
- CVE-2020-15962: Insufficient policy enforcement in serial
- CVE-2020-15963: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions
- CVE-2020-15965: Out of bounds write in V8
- CVE-2020-15966: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions
- CVE-2020-15964: Insufficient data validation in media
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.