New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.5
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionChrome Releases reports :
This release fixes 10 security issues, including :
-  High CVE-2020-15960: Out of bounds read in storage.
Reported by Anonymous on 2020-06-28
-  High CVE-2020-15961: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions. Reported by David Erceg on 2020-08-10
-  High CVE-2020-15962: Insufficient policy enforcement in serial. Reported by Leecraso and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab working with 360 BugCloud on 2020-08-26
-  High CVE-2020-15963: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions. Reported by David Erceg on 2020-08-06
-  High CVE-2020-15965: Out of bounds write in V8. Reported by Lucas Pinheiro, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research on 2020-09-08
-  Medium CVE-2020-15966: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions. Reported by David Erceg on 2020-08-06
-  Low CVE-2020-15964: Insufficient data validation in media.
Reported by Woojin Oh(@pwn_exploit) of STEALIEN on 2020-08-25
SolutionUpdate the affected package.