New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following issues :
This update for MozillaFirefox and pipewire fixes the following issues :
MozillaFirefox Extended Support Release 78.1.0 ESR
- Fixed: Various stability, functionality, and security fixes (bsc#1174538)
- CVE-2020-15652: Potential leak of redirect targets when loading scripts in a worker
- CVE-2020-6514: WebRTC data channel leaks internal address to peer
- CVE-2020-15655: Extension APIs could be used to bypass Same-Origin Policy
- CVE-2020-15653: Bypassing iframe sandbox when allowing popups
- CVE-2020-6463: Use-after-free in ANGLE gl::Texture::onUnbindAsSamplerTexture
- CVE-2020-15656: Type confusion for special arguments in IonMonkey
- CVE-2020-15658: Overriding file type when saving to disk
- CVE-2020-15657: DLL hijacking due to incorrect loading path
- CVE-2020-15654: Custom cursor can overlay user interface
- CVE-2020-15659: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 79 and Firefox ESR 78.1
pipewire was updated to version 0.3.6 (bsc#1171433, jsc#ECO-2308) :
- Extensive memory leak fixing and stress testing was done. A big leak in screen sharing with DMA-BUF was fixed.
- Compile fixes
- Stability improvements in jack and pulseaudio layers.
- Added the old portal module to make the Camera portal work again. This will be moved to the session manager in future versions.
- Improvements to the GStreamer source and sink shutdown.
- Fix compatibility with v2 clients again when negotiating buffers.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15-SP2:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.