New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for MozillaThunderbird fixes the following issues :
- Updated to Mozilla Thunderbird 68.11 :
- Fixed various security issues (MFSA-2020-35, bsc#1174538).
- Fixed CVE-2020-15652: Potential leak of redirect targets when loading scripts in a worker (bsc#1174538).
- Fixed CVE-2020-6514: WebRTC data channel leaks internal address to peer (bsc#1174538).
- Fixed CVE-2020-6463: Use-after-free in ANGLE gl::Texture::onUnbindAsSamplerTexture (bsc#1174538).
- Fixed CVE-2020-15659: Memory safety bugs fixed in Thunderbird 68.11 (bsc#1174538).
- Fixed a bug with FileLink attachments included as a link and file when added from a network drive via drag & drop (bmo#793118).
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.