New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionChromium was updated to 84.0.4147.105 (boo#1174582) :
- CVE-2020-6537: Type Confusion in V8
- CVE-2020-6538: Inappropriate implementation in WebView
- CVE-2020-6532: Use after free in SCTP
- CVE-2020-6539: Use after free in CSS
- CVE-2020-6540: Heap buffer overflow in Skia
- CVE-2020-6541: Use after free in WebUSB
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.