New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
DescriptionChrome Releases reports :
This update contains 8 security fixes, including :
-  High CVE-2020-6537: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by Alphalaab on 2020-07-14
-  High CVE-2020-6538: Inappropriate implementation in WebView. Reported by Yongke Wang(@Rudykewang) and Aryb1n(@aryb1n) of Tencent Security Xuanwu Lab on 2020-06-18
-  High CVE-2020-6532: Use after free in SCTP. Reported by Anonymous on 2020-07-09
-  High CVE-2020-6539: Use after free in CSS. Reported by Oriol Brufau on 2020-07-14
-  High CVE-2020-6540: Heap buffer overflow in Skia. Reported by Zhen Zhou of NSFOCUS Security Team on 2020-07-15
-  High CVE-2020-6541: Use after free in WebUSB. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2020-07-17
SolutionUpdate the affected package.