New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7.1
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionSecurity Fix(es) :
- kernel: Count overflow in FUSE request leading to use-after-free issues. (CVE-2019-11487)
- kernel: rtl_p2p_noa_ie in drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/ps.c in the Linux kernel lacks a certain upper-bound check, leading to a buffer overflow (CVE-2019-17666)
- Kernel: KVM: export MSR_IA32_TSX_CTRL to guest - incomplete fix for TAA (CVE-2019-11135) (CVE-2019-19338)
Bug Fix(es) :
- SL7.7 - default idle mishandles lazy irq state
- Sanitize MM backported code for SL7
- A bio with a flush and write to an md device can be lost and never complete by the md layer
- [FJ7.7 Bug]: [REG] Read from /proc/net/if_inet6 never stop.
- SL7.7 - zfcp: fix reaction on bit error threshold notification
- SL7.7 Snapshot3 - Kernel Panic when running LTP mm test on s390x
- Leak in cachefiles driver
- VFS: Busy inodes after unmount of loop0 when encountering duplicate directory inodes
- Allocation failure in md's r10buf_pool_alloc function leads to a crash from accessing uninitialized pointers
- [Hyper-V][SL7.6]Hyper-V guest waiting indefinitely for RCU callback when removing a mem cgroup
- A bnx2fc abort attempt doesn't timeout from miscalculation causing a huge timeout value
- scsi: libiscsi: fall back to sendmsg for slab pages
- SL7.7 - kernel: avoid cpu yield in SMT environment
- SL7.6 - kernel: jump label transformation performance
- drm radeon power management warning on VERDE cards
- Duplicate enum value in include/linux/blk_types.h
- [HPE 7.7 Bug] hpsa: bug fix for reset issue
- System Crash on vport creation (NPIV on FCoE)
- [Hyper-V][SL 7.8] Four Mellanox Patches needed for kernels that have that have SRIOV
- WARNING: CPU: 7 PID: 2049 at mm/slub.c:2296
- fio with ioengine=pmemblk on fsdax failed
- [HPE 7.7 Bug] hpsa: bug fixes
- perf top -p PID does not show anything
- Delay in RT task scheduled. Incorrect nr_scheduled value.
- A directory on a gfs2 filesystem appears corrupt on nodeB after nodeA renames the directory
- ixgbevf interface goes down on hypervisor and causes outage
- Can't enable virt-ssbd on some AMD hosts
- [HPEMC 7.8 BUG] x86/boot/64: Avoid mapping reserved ranges in early page tables
- scsi: qla2xxx: Fix panic in qla_dfs_tgt_counters_show'
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.