SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionSecurity Fix(es) :
- kernel: Count overflow in FUSE request leading to use-after-free issues. (CVE-2019-11487)
- kernel: rtl_p2p_noa_ie in drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/ps.c in the Linux kernel lacks a certain upper-bound check, leading to a buffer overflow (CVE-2019-17666)
- Kernel: KVM: export MSR_IA32_TSX_CTRL to guest - incomplete fix for TAA (CVE-2019-11135) (CVE-2019-19338)
Bug Fix(es) :
- SL7.7 - default idle mishandles lazy irq state
- Sanitize MM backported code for SL7
- A bio with a flush and write to an md device can be lost and never complete by the md layer
- [FJ7.7 Bug]: [REG] Read from /proc/net/if_inet6 never stop.
- SL7.7 - zfcp: fix reaction on bit error threshold notification
- SL7.7 Snapshot3 - Kernel Panic when running LTP mm test on s390x
- Leak in cachefiles driver
- VFS: Busy inodes after unmount of loop0 when encountering duplicate directory inodes
- Allocation failure in md's r10buf_pool_alloc function leads to a crash from accessing uninitialized pointers
- [Hyper-V][SL7.6]Hyper-V guest waiting indefinitely for RCU callback when removing a mem cgroup
- A bnx2fc abort attempt doesn't timeout from miscalculation causing a huge timeout value
- scsi: libiscsi: fall back to sendmsg for slab pages
- SL7.7 - kernel: avoid cpu yield in SMT environment
- SL7.6 - kernel: jump label transformation performance
- drm radeon power management warning on VERDE cards
- Duplicate enum value in include/linux/blk_types.h
- [HPE 7.7 Bug] hpsa: bug fix for reset issue
- System Crash on vport creation (NPIV on FCoE)
- [Hyper-V][SL 7.8] Four Mellanox Patches needed for kernels that have that have SRIOV
- WARNING: CPU: 7 PID: 2049 at mm/slub.c:2296
- fio with ioengine=pmemblk on fsdax failed
- [HPE 7.7 Bug] hpsa: bug fixes
- perf top -p PID does not show anything
- Delay in RT task scheduled. Incorrect nr_scheduled value.
- A directory on a gfs2 filesystem appears corrupt on nodeB after nodeA renames the directory
- ixgbevf interface goes down on hypervisor and causes outage
- Can't enable virt-ssbd on some AMD hosts
- [HPEMC 7.8 BUG] x86/boot/64: Avoid mapping reserved ranges in early page tables
- scsi: qla2xxx: Fix panic in qla_dfs_tgt_counters_show'
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.