New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 8.1
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for xen fixes the following issues :
- CVE-2019-19581: Fixed a potential out of bounds on 32-bit Arm (bsc#1158003 XSA-307).
- CVE-2019-19582: Fixed a potential infinite loop when x86 accesses to bitmaps with a compile time known size of 64 (bsc#1158003 XSA-307).
- CVE-2019-19583: Fixed improper checks which could have allowed HVM/PVH guest userspace code to crash the guest,leading to a guest denial of service (bsc#1158004 XSA-308).
- CVE-2019-19578: Fixed an issue where a malicious or buggy PV guest could have caused hypervisor crash resulting in denial of service affecting the entire host (bsc#1158005 XSA-309).
- CVE-2019-19580: Fixed a privilege escalation where a malicious PV guest administrator could have been able to escalate their privilege to that of the host (bsc#1158006 XSA-310).
- CVE-2019-19577: Fixed an issue where a malicious guest administrator could have caused Xen to access data structures while they are being modified leading to a crash (bsc#1158007 XSA-311).
- CVE-2019-19579: Fixed a privilege escaltion where an untrusted domain with access to a physical device can DMA into host memory (bsc#1157888 XSA-306).
- Fixed an issue where PCI passthrough failed on AMD machine xen host (bsc#1157047).
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15-SP1:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected xen packages.