New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.2
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionSecurity Fix(es) :
- QEMU: slirp: heap buffer overflow while reassembling fragmented datagrams (CVE-2018-11806)
- QEMU: slirp: heap buffer overflow in tcp_emu() (CVE-2019-6778)
- QEMU: ne2000: integer overflow leads to buffer overflow issue (CVE-2018-10839)
- QEMU: pcnet: integer overflow leads to buffer overflow (CVE-2018-17962)
- QEMU: qxl: NULL pointer dereference while releasing spice resources (CVE-2019-12155)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.