New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.6
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for mariadb and mariadb-connector-c fixes the following issues :
- Update to version 10.2.25 (bsc#1136035)
- CVE-2019-2628: Fixed a remote denial of service by an privileged attacker (bsc#1136035).
- CVE-2019-2627: Fixed another remote denial of service by an privileged attacker (bsc#1136035).
- CVE-2019-2614: Fixed a potential remote denial of service by an privileged attacker (bsc#1136035).
- Fixed reading options for multiple instances if my$(INSTANCE).cnf is used (bsc#1132666)
- Update to version 3.1.2 (bsc#1136035)
- Moved libmariadb.pc from /usr/lib/pkgconfig to /usr/lib64/pkgconfig for x86_64 (bsc#1126088)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected mariadb / mariadb-connector-c packages.