SynopsisThe remote Red Hat host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionAn update for kernel-rt is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
The kernel-rt packages provide the Real Time Linux Kernel, which enables fine-tuning for systems with extremely high determinism requirements.
Security Fix(es) :
* kernel: nfs: use-after-free in svc_process_common() (CVE-2018-16884)
* kernel: insufficient input validation in kernel mode driver in Intel i915 graphics leads to privilege escalation (CVE-2019-11085)
* kernel: nfs: NULL pointer dereference due to an anomalized NFS message sequence (CVE-2018-16871)
* kernel: use-after-free in drivers/char/ipmi/ipmi_si_intf.c, ipmi_si_mem_io.c, ipmi_si_port_io.c (CVE-2019-11811)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
Bug Fix(es) :
* kernel-rt: update to the RHEL7.6.z batch#6 source tree (BZ#1718400)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.