SynopsisThe remote CentOS host is missing a security update.
DescriptionAn update for thunderbird is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Mozilla Thunderbird is a standalone mail and newsgroup client.
This update upgrades Thunderbird to version 60.7.0.
Security Fix(es) :
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 67 and Firefox ESR 60.7 (CVE-2019-9800)
* Mozilla: Cross-origin theft of images with createImageBitmap (CVE-2019-9797)
* Mozilla: Stealing of cross-domain images using canvas (CVE-2019-9817)
* Mozilla: Compartment mismatch with fetch API (CVE-2019-9819)
* Mozilla: Use-after-free of ChromeEventHandler by DocShell (CVE-2019-9820)
* Mozilla: Use-after-free in XMLHttpRequest (CVE-2019-11691)
* Mozilla: Use-after-free removing listeners in the event listener manager (CVE-2019-11692)
* Mozilla: Buffer overflow in WebGL bufferdata on Linux (CVE-2019-11693)
* mozilla: Cross-origin theft of images with ImageBitmapRenderingContext (CVE-2018-18511)
* chromium-browser: Out of bounds read in Skia (CVE-2019-5798)
* Mozilla: Theft of user history data through drag and drop of hyperlinks to and from bookmarks (CVE-2019-11698)
* libpng: use-after-free in png_image_free in png.c (CVE-2019-7317)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected thunderbird package.