New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionSecurity Fix(es) :
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 67 and Firefox ESR 60.7 (CVE-2019-9800)
- Mozilla: Cross-origin theft of images with createImageBitmap (CVE-2019-9797)
- Mozilla: Type confusion with object groups and UnboxedObjects (CVE-2019-9816)
- Mozilla: Stealing of cross-domain images using canvas (CVE-2019-9817)
- Mozilla: Compartment mismatch with fetch API (CVE-2019-9819)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free of ChromeEventHandler by DocShell (CVE-2019-9820)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free in XMLHttpRequest (CVE-2019-11691)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free removing listeners in the event listener manager (CVE-2019-11692)
- Mozilla: Buffer overflow in WebGL bufferdata on Linux (CVE-2019-11693)
- mozilla: Cross-origin theft of images with ImageBitmapRenderingContext (CVE-2018-18511)
- chromium-browser: Out of bounds read in Skia (CVE-2019-5798)
- Mozilla: Theft of user history data through drag and drop of hyperlinks to and from bookmarks (CVE-2019-11698)
- libpng: use-after-free in png_image_free in png.c (CVE-2019-7317)
SolutionUpdate the affected firefox and / or firefox-debuginfo packages.