SynopsisThe remote Oracle Linux host is missing a security update.
DescriptionFrom Red Hat Security Advisory 2019:1267 :
An update for firefox is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Critical. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Mozilla Firefox is an open source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance, and portability.
This update upgrades Firefox to version 60.7.0 ESR.
Security Fix(es) :
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 67 and Firefox ESR 60.7 (CVE-2019-9800)
* Mozilla: Cross-origin theft of images with createImageBitmap (CVE-2019-9797)
* Mozilla: Type confusion with object groups and UnboxedObjects (CVE-2019-9816)
* Mozilla: Stealing of cross-domain images using canvas (CVE-2019-9817)
* Mozilla: Compartment mismatch with fetch API (CVE-2019-9819)
* Mozilla: Use-after-free of ChromeEventHandler by DocShell (CVE-2019-9820)
* Mozilla: Use-after-free in XMLHttpRequest (CVE-2019-11691)
* Mozilla: Use-after-free removing listeners in the event listener manager (CVE-2019-11692)
* Mozilla: Buffer overflow in WebGL bufferdata on Linux (CVE-2019-11693)
* mozilla: Cross-origin theft of images with ImageBitmapRenderingContext (CVE-2018-18511)
* chromium-browser: Out of bounds read in Skia (CVE-2019-5798)
* Mozilla: Theft of user history data through drag and drop of hyperlinks to and from bookmarks (CVE-2019-11698)
* libpng: use-after-free in png_image_free in png.c (CVE-2019-7317)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected firefox package.