New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for qemu fixes the following issues :
Security issues fixed :
- CVE-2019-9824: Fixed an information leak in slirp (bsc#1129622)
- CVE-2019-8934: Added method to specify whether or not to expose certain ppc64 host information, which can be considered a security issue (bsc#1126455)
- CVE-2019-3812: Fixed OOB memory access and information leak in virtual monitor interface (bsc#1125721)
- CVE-2018-20815: Fix DOS possibility in device tree processing (bsc#1130675)
- Adjust fix for CVE-2019-8934 (bsc#1126455) to match the latest upstream adjustments for the same. Basically now the security fix is to provide a dummy host-model and host-serial value, which overrides getting that value from the host
- CVE-2018-12126 CVE-2018-12127 CVE-2018-12130 CVE-2019-11091: Added x86 cpu feature 'md-clear' (bsc#1111331)
Other bugs fixed :
- Use a new approach to handling the file input to -smbios option, which accepts either legacy or per-spec formats regardless of the machine type.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected qemu packages.