openSUSE Security Update : 389-ds (openSUSE-2019-1397)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 125210
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for 389-ds fixes the following issues :
The following security vulnerabilities were addressed :
- CVE-2018-10850: Fixed a race condition on reference counter that would lead to a denial of service using persistent search (bsc#1096368)
- CVE-2017-15134: Fixed a remote denial of service via search filters in slapi_filter_sprintf in slapd/util.c (bsc#1076530)
- CVE-2017-15135: Fixed authentication bypass due to lack of size check in slapi_ct_memcmp function in ch_malloc.c (bsc#1076530)
- CVE-2018-10935: Fixed an issue that allowed users to cause a crash via ldapsearch with server side sorts (bsc#1105606)
- CVE-2018-14624: The lock controlling the error log was not correctly used when re-opening the log file in log__error_emergency(), allowing an attacker to send a flood of modifications to a very large DN, which could have caused slapd to crash (bsc#1106699).
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected 389-ds packages.