New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for MozillaThunderbird to version 60.5.1 fixes the following issues :
Security issues fixed :
- Update to MozillaThunderbird 60.6.1 (bsc#1130262) :
- CVE-2019-9813: Fixed Ionmonkey type confusion with
- CVE-2019-9810: Fixed IonMonkey MArraySlice incorrect alias information
- Update to MozillaThunderbird 60.6 (bsc#1129821) :
- CVE-2018-18506: Fixed an issue with Proxy Auto-Configuration file
- CVE-2019-9801: Fixed an issue which could allow Windows programs to be exposed to web content
- CVE-2019-9788: Fixed multiple memory safety bugs
- CVE-2019-9790: Fixed a Use-after-free vulnerability when removing in-use DOM elements
- CVE-2019-9791: Fixed an incorrect Type inference for constructors entered through on-stack replacement with IonMonkey
- CVE-2019-9792: Fixed an issue where IonMonkey leaks JS_OPTIMIZED_OUT magic value to script
- CVE-2019-9793: Fixed multiple improper bounds checks when Spectre mitigations are disabled
- CVE-2019-9794: Fixed an issue where command line arguments not discarded during execution
- CVE-2019-9795: Fixed a Type-confusion vulnerability in IonMonkey JIT compiler
- CVE-2019-9796: Fixed a Use-after-free vulnerability in SMIL animation controller
- Update to MozillaThunderbird 60.5.1 (bsc#1125330) :
- CVE-2018-18356: Fixed a use-after-free vulnerability in the Skia library which can occur when creating a path, leading to a potentially exploitable crash.
- CVE-2019-5785: Fixed an integer overflow vulnerability in the Skia library which can occur after specific transform operations, leading to a potentially exploitable crash.
- CVE-2018-18335: Fixed a buffer overflow vulnerability in the Skia library which can occur with Canvas 2D acceleration on macOS. This issue was addressed by disabling Canvas 2D acceleration in Firefox ESR. Note:
this does not affect other versions and platforms where Canvas 2D acceleration is already disabled by default.
- CVE-2018-18509: Fixed a flaw which during verification of certain S/MIME signatures showing mistakenly that emails bring a valid sugnature. Release notes:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa20 19-12/ https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa20 19-11/ https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa20 19-06/
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.