openSUSE Security Update : MozillaFirefox (openSUSE-2019-1077)
High Nessus Plugin ID 123541
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following issues :
Mozilla Firefox was updated to 60.6.1esr / MFSA 2019-10 (bsc#1130262)
- CVE-2019-9810: IonMonkey MArraySlice has incorrect alias information
- CVE-2019-9813: Ionmonkey type confusion with __proto__ mutations
Mozilla Firefox was updated to 60.6.0esr / MFSA 2019-08 (boo#1129821)
- CVE-2019-9790: Use-after-free when removing in-use DOM elements
- CVE-2019-9791: Type inference is incorrect for constructors entered through on-stack replacement with IonMonkey
- CVE-2019-9792: IonMonkey leaks JS_OPTIMIZED_OUT magic value to script
- CVE-2019-9793: Improper bounds checks when Spectre mitigations are disabled
- CVE-2019-9794: Command line arguments not discarded during execution
- CVE-2019-9795: Type-confusion in IonMonkey JIT compiler
- CVE-2019-9796: Use-after-free with SMIL animation controller
- CVE-2018-18506: Proxy Auto-Configuration file can define localhost access to be proxied
- CVE-2019-9788: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 66 and Firefox ESR 60.6
Mozilla Firefox 60.5.2esr also had one change :
- Fix a frequent crash when reading various Reuters news articles.
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.