New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.5
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following issues :
Mozilla Firefox was updated to 60.6.1esr (MFSA 2019-10 boo#1130262)
- CVE-2019-9810: IonMonkey MArraySlice has incorrect alias information
- CVE-2019-9813: Ionmonkey type confusion with __proto__ mutations
Mozilla Firefox was updated to 60.6.0esr (MFSA 2019-08 boo#1129821)
- CVE-2019-9790: Use-after-free when removing in-use DOM elements
- CVE-2019-9791: Type inference is incorrect for constructors entered through on-stack replacement with IonMonkey
- CVE-2019-9792: IonMonkey leaks JS_OPTIMIZED_OUT magic value to script
- CVE-2019-9793: Improper bounds checks when Spectre mitigations are disabled
- CVE-2019-9794: Command line arguments not discarded during execution
- CVE-2019-9795: Type-confusion in IonMonkey JIT compiler
- CVE-2019-9796: Use-after-free with SMIL animation controller
- CVE-2018-18506: Proxy Auto-Configuration file can define localhost access to be proxied
- CVE-2019-9788: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 66 and Firefox ESR 60.6
Mozilla Firefox was updated to 60.5.2esr :
- Fix a frequent crash when reading various Reuters news articles
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaFirefox packages.