New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for tiff fixes the following issues :
Security issues fixed :
- CVE-2018-19210: Fixed NULL pointer dereference in the TIFFWriteDirectorySec function (bsc#1115717).
- CVE-2017-12944: Fixed denial of service issue in the TIFFReadDirEntryArray function (bsc#1054594).
- CVE-2016-10094: Fixed heap-based buffer overflow in the
_tiffWriteProc function (bsc#1017693).
- CVE-2016-10093: Fixed heap-based buffer overflow in the
_TIFFmemcpy function (bsc#1017693).
- CVE-2016-10092: Fixed heap-based buffer overflow in the TIFFReverseBits function (bsc#1017693).
- CVE-2016-6223: Fixed out-of-bounds read on memory-mapped files in TIFFReadRawStrip1() and TIFFReadRawTile1() (bsc#990460).
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected tiff packages.