New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for Chromium to version 69.0.3497.81 fixes multiple issues.
Security issues fixed (boo#1107235) :
- CVE-2018-16065: Out of bounds write in V8
- CVE-2018-16066:Out of bounds read in Blink
- CVE-2018-16067: Out of bounds read in WebAudio
- CVE-2018-16068: Out of bounds write in Mojo
- CVE-2018-16069:Out of bounds read in SwiftShader
- CVE-2018-16070: Integer overflow in Skia
- CVE-2018-16071: Use after free in WebRTC
- CVE-2018-16073: Site Isolation bypass after tab restore
- CVE-2018-16074: Site Isolation bypass using Blob URLS
- Out of bounds read in Little-CMS
- CVE-2018-16075: Local file access in Blink
- CVE-2018-16076: Out of bounds read in PDFium
- CVE-2018-16077: Content security policy bypass in Blink
- CVE-2018-16078: Credit card information leak in Autofill
- CVE-2018-16079: URL spoof in permission dialogs
- CVE-2018-16080: URL spoof in full screen mode
- CVE-2018-16081: Local file access in DevTools
- CVE-2018-16082: Stack-based buffer overflow in SwiftShader
- CVE-2018-16083: Out of bounds read in WebRTC
- CVE-2018-16084: User confirmation bypass in external protocol handling
- CVE-2018-16085: Use after free in Memory Instrumentation
- CVE-2017-15430: Unsafe navigation in Chromecast (boo#1106341)
- CVE-2018-16086: Script injection in New Tab Page
- CVE-2018-16087: Multiple download restriction bypass
- CVE-2018-16088: User gesture requirement bypass The re2 regular expression library was updated to the current version 2018-09-01.
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.