New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 8.1
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for java-1_8_0-openjdk to version 8u171 fixes the following issues :
These security issues were fixed :
- S8180881: Better packaging of deserialization
- S8182362: Update CipherOutputStream Usage
- S8183032: Upgrade to LittleCMS 2.9
- S8189123: More consistent classloading
- S8189969, CVE-2018-2790, bsc#1090023: Manifest better manifest entries
- S8189977, CVE-2018-2795, bsc#1090025: Improve permission portability
- S8189981, CVE-2018-2796, bsc#1090026: Improve queuing portability
- S8189985, CVE-2018-2797, bsc#1090027: Improve tabular data portability
- S8189989, CVE-2018-2798, bsc#1090028: Improve container portability
- S8189993, CVE-2018-2799, bsc#1090029: Improve document portability
- S8189997, CVE-2018-2794, bsc#1090024: Enhance keystore mechanisms
- S8190478: Improved interface method selection
- S8190877: Better handling of abstract classes
- S8191696: Better mouse positioning
- S8192025, CVE-2018-2814, bsc#1090032: Less referential references
- S8192030: Better MTSchema support
- S8192757, CVE-2018-2815, bsc#1090033: Improve stub classes implementation
- S8193409: Improve AES supporting classes
- S8193414: Improvements in MethodType lookups
- S8193833, CVE-2018-2800, bsc#1090030: Better RMI connection support
For other changes please consult the changelog.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP1:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1_8_0-openjdk packages.