New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 4.4
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for mozilla-nss and mozilla-nspr fixes the following issues :
Issues fixed in mozilla-nss :
- Update to NSS 3.40.1 (bsc#1119105)
- CVE-2018-12404: Fixed a cache side-channel variant of the Bleichenbacher attack (bsc#1119069)
- CVE-2018-12384: Fixed an issue in the SSL handshake. NSS responded to an SSLv2-compatible ClientHello with a ServerHello that had an all-zero random. (bsc#1106873)
- CVE-2018-0495: Fixed a memory-cache side-channel attack with ECDSA signatures (bsc#1097410)
- Fixed a decryption failure during FFDHE key exchange
- Various security fixes in the ASN.1 code
Issues fixed in mozilla-nspr :
- Update mozilla-nspr to 4.20 (bsc#1119105)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected mozilla-nspr and mozilla-nss packages.