SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for amavisd-new fixes the following issues :
Security issue fixed :
- CVE-2016-1238: Workedaround a perl vulnerability by removing a trailing dot element from @INC	(bsc#987887).
Other issues addressed :
- update to version 2.11.1 (bsc#1123389).
- amavis-services: bumping up syslog level from LOG_NOTICE to LOG_ERR for a message 'PID <pid> went away', and removed redundant newlines from some log messages
- avoid warning messages 'Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry' in Encode::MIME::Header when the $check argument is undefined
- @sa_userconf_maps has been extended to allow loading of per-recipient (or per-policy bank, or global) SpamAssassin configuration set from LDAP. For consistency with SQL a @sa_userconf_maps entry prefixed with 'ldap:' will load SpamAssassin configuration set using the load_scoreonly_ldap() method.
- add some Sanesecurity.Foxhole false positives to the default list @virus_name_to_spam_score_maps
- update amavis-milter to version 2.6.1 :
- Fixed a bug when creating amavisd-new policy bank names
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected amavisd-new packages.