SynopsisThe remote EulerOS host is missing multiple security updates.
DescriptionAccording to the versions of the ghostscript packages installed, the EulerOS installation on the remote host is affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- ghostscript: Incorrect free logic in pagedevice replacement (699664) (CVE-2018-16541)
- ghostscript: Incorrect 'restoration of privilege' checking when running out of stack during exception handling (CVE-2018-16802)
- ghostscript: User-writable error exception table (CVE-2018-17183)
- ghostscript: Saved execution stacks can leak operator arrays (incomplete fix for CVE-2018-17183) (CVE-2018-17961)
- ghostscript: Saved execution stacks can leak operator arrays (CVE-2018-18073)
- ghostscript: 1Policy operator allows a sandbox protection bypass (CVE-2018-18284)
- ghostscript: Type confusion in setpattern (700141) (CVE-2018-19134)
- ghostscript: Improperly implemented security check in zsetdevice function in psi/zdevice.c (CVE-2018-19409)
- ghostscript: Uninitialized memory access in the aesdecode operator (699665) (CVE-2018-15911)
- ghostscript: incorrect access checking in temp file handling to disclose contents of files (699658) (CVE-2018-16539)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the EulerOS security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected ghostscript packages.