Fedora 28 : webkit2gtk3 (2018-97c58e29e4)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 120639
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update addresses the following vulnerabilities :
- [CVE-2018-4200](https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cg i?name=CVE-2018-4200)
Additional fixes :
- Do TLS error checking on GTlsConnection::accept-certificate to finish the load earlier in case of errors.
- Properly close the connection to the nested wayland compositor in the Web Process.
- Avoid painting backing stores for zero-opacity layers.
- Fix downloads started by context menu failing in some websites due to missing user agent HTTP header.
- Fix video unpause when GStreamerGL is disabled.
- Fix several GObject introspection annotations.
- Update user agent quirks to fix Outlook.com and Chase.com.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected webkit2gtk3 package.