New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fix cpu model crash on AMD hosts (bz #1640140)
- CVE-2018-15746: seccomp blacklist is not applied to all threads (bz #1618357)
- Fix assertion in address_space_stw_le_cached (bz #1644728)
- CVE-2018-10839: ne2000: fix possible out of bound access (bz #1636429)
- CVE-2018-17958: rtl8139: fix possible out of bound access (bz #1636729)
- CVE-2018-17962: pcnet: fix possible buffer overflow (bz #1636775)
- CVE-2018-17963: net: ignore packet size greater than INT_MAX (bz #1636782)
- CVE-2018-18849: lsi53c895a: OOB msg buffer access leads to DoS (bz #1644977)
- CVE-2018-18954: ppc64: Out-of-bounds r/w stack access in pnv_lpc_do_eccb (bz #1645442)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.