New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7.4
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description**PHP version 7.2.13** (06 Dec 2018)
- Fixed bug php#77151 (ftp_close(): SSL_read on shutdown).
- Fixed bug php#77111 (php-win.exe corrupts unicode symbols from cli parameters). (Anatol)
- Fixed bug php#77095 (slowness regression in 7.2/7.3 (compared to 7.1)). (Anatol)
- Fixed bug php#77147 (Fixing 60494 ignored ICONV_MIME_DECODE_CONTINUE_ON_ERROR). (cmb)
- Fixed bug php#77231 (Segfault when using convert.quoted-printable-encode filter). (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#77153 (imap_open allows to run arbitrary shell commands via mailbox parameter). (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#77079 (odbc_fetch_object has incorrect type signature). (Jon Allen)
- Fixed bug php#77058 (Type inference in opcache causes side effects). (Nikita)
- Fixed bug php#77092 (array_diff_key() - segmentation fault). (Nikita)
- Fixed bug php#77022 (PharData always creates new files with mode 0666). (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#77143 (Heap Buffer Overflow (READ: 4) in phar_parse_pharfile). (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#77047 (pg_convert has a broken regex for the 'TIME WITHOUT TIMEZONE' data type). (Andy Gajetzki)
- Fixed bug php#50675 (SoapClient can't handle object references correctly). (Cameron Porter)
- Fixed bug php#76348 (WSDL_CACHE_MEMORY causes Segmentation fault). (cmb)
- Fixed bug php#77141 (Signedness issue in SOAP when precision=-1). (cmb)
- Fixed bug php#67619 (Validate length on socket_write).
- Fix php#77020 NULL pointer dereference in imap_mail CVE-2018-19935
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php package.