Fedora 29 : php-phpmailer6 (2018-18f3eff32b)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 120257
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- **SECURITY** Fix potential object injection vulnerability. **CVE-2018-19296**. Reported by Sehun Oh of cyberone.kr.
- Added Tagalog translation, thanks to StoneArtz
- Added Malagache translation, thanks to Hackinet
- Updated Serbian translation, fixed incorrect language code, thanks to mmilanovic4
- Updated Arabic translations (MicroDroid)
- Updated Hungarian translations
- Updated Dutch translations
- Updated Slovenian translation (filips123)
- Updated Slovak translation (pcmanik)
- Updated Italian translation (sabas)
- Updated Norwegian translation (aleskr)
- Updated Indonesian translation (mylastof)
- Add constants for common values, such as text/html and quoted-printable, and use them
- Added support for copied headers in DKIM, helping with debugging, and an option to add extra headers to the DKIM signature. See DKIM_sign example for how to use them. Thanks to gwi-mmuths.
- Add Campaign Monitor transaction ID pattern matcher
- Remove deprecated constant and ini values causing warnings in PHP 7.3, added PHP 7.3 build to Travis config.
- Expanded test coverage
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php-phpmailer6 package.