New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 3.6
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for keepalived to version 2.0.10 fixes the following issues :
Security issues fixed (bsc#1015141) :
- CVE-2018-19044: Fixed a check for pathnames with symlinks when writing data to a temporary file upon a call to PrintData or PrintStats
- CVE-2018-19045: Fixed mode when creating new temporary files upon a call to PrintData or PrintStats
- CVE-2018-19046: Fixed a check for existing plain files when writing data to a temporary file upon a call to PrintData or PrintStats
Non-security issues fixed :
- Replace references to /var/adm/fillup-templates with new %_fillupdir macro (boo#1069468)
- Use getaddrinfo instead of gethostbyname to workaround glibc gethostbyname function buffer overflow (bsc#949238)
For the full list of changes refer to:
SolutionUpdate the affected keepalived packages.