SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for MozillaThunderbird fixes the following issues :
Thunderbird 63 ESR was updated to version 60.3.0 to fix the following issues (bsc#1112852) :
Security issues fixed (MFSA 2018-28) :
- CVE-2018-12389: Fixed memory safety bugs.
- CVE-2018-12390: Fixed memory safety bugs.
- CVE-2018-12391: Fixed HTTP Live Stream audio data is accessible cross-origin.
- CVE-2018-12392: Fixed crash with nested event loops.
Non-security issues fixed :
- various theme fixes
- Shift+PageUp/PageDown in Write window
- Gloda attachment filtering
- Mailing list address auto-complete enter/return handling
- Thunderbird hung if HTML signature references non-existent image
- Filters not working for headers that appear more than once
SolutionUpdate the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.