openSUSE Security Update : VirtualBox (openSUSE-2018-1330)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 118562
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for VirtualBox 5.2.20 fixes security issues and bugs.
A number of vulnerabilities were fixed a affecting multiple components
of VirtualBox bsc#1112097: CVE-2018-0732, CVE-2018-2909,
CVE-2018-3287, CVE-2018-3288, CVE-2018-3289, CVE-2018-3290,
CVE-2018-3291, CVE-2018-3292, CVE-2018-3293, CVE-2018-3294,
CVE-2018-3295, CVE-2018-3296, CVE-2018-3297, and CVE-2018-3298.
This update also contains various bug fixes in the 5.2.20 release :
- VMM: fixed task switches triggered by INTn instruction
- Storage: fixed connecting to certain iSCSI targets
- Storage: fixed handling of flush requests when
configured to be ignored when the host I/O cache is used
- Drag and drop fixes
- Video recording: fixed starting video recording on VM
- Various fixes to Linux Additions
SolutionUpdate the affected VirtualBox packages.