New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for Mozilla Firefox to version 60.3.0esr fixes security issues and stability bugs.
The following security issues were fixed (MFSA 2018-27, boo#1112852) :
- CVE-2018-12392: Crash with nested event loops
- CVE-2018-12395: WebExtension bypass of domain restrictions through header rewriting
- CVE-2018-12396: WebExtension content scripts can execute in disallowed contexts
- CVE-2018-12397: WebExtension local file access vulnerability
- CVE-2018-12389: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 60.3
- CVE-2018-12390: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 63 and Firefox ESR 60.3
SolutionUpdate the affected Mozilla Firefox packages.