openSUSE Security Update : cinnamon (openSUSE-2018-767)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 111419
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for cinnamon fixes the following issues :
Security issue fixed :
- CVE-2018-13054: Fix symlink attack vulnerability (boo#1083067).
Bug fixes :
- Update to version 3.4.6 (changes since 3.4.4) :
- osdWindow.js: Always check the theme node on first showing - an actor's width isn't necessarily filled if it hasn't been explicitly set, causing the first few activations of the OSD to not show an accurate level bar.
- cs_default: Fix an incorrect button label (but preserve translations).
- main.js: Remove an obsolete Meta enum member reference.
- workspace.js: Use our normal prototype init method.
- workspace.js: Initalise WindowClone._zoomStep to 0.
- slideshow-applet: Fix a translation.
- cs_themes.py: Create the file '~/.icons/default/index.theme' and set the selected cursor theme inside of it. This ensures other (non-gtk) applications end up using the same theme (though they are required to be restarted for these changes to take effect).
- keyboard-applet: Applet icon vanishes when moved in edit mode.
- expoThumbnail: Correct a couple of calls with mismatched argument counts.
- window-list: Set AppMenuButtons unreactive during panel edit mode.
- panel-launchers: Set PanelAppLaunchers unreactive during panel edit mode.
- windows-quick-list: Fix argument warning.
- Fix a reference to undefined actor._delegate warning.
- ui/environment: Handle undefined actors in containerClass.prototype.add.
- ui/cinnamonDBus: Handle null xlet objects in CinnamonDBus.highlightXlet.
- deskletManager: Initialise some variables and remove the variables that were initialised, probable typo
SolutionUpdate the affected cinnamon packages.