openSUSE Security Update : libopenmpt (openSUSE-2018-742)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 111197
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for libopenmpt to version 0.3.9 fixes the following issues :
These security issues were fixed :
- CVE-2018-11710: Prevent write near address 0 in out-of-memory situations when reading AMS files (bsc#1095644)
- CVE-2018-10017: Preven out-of-bounds memory read with IT/ITP/MO3 files containing pattern loops (bsc#1089080)
These non-security issues were fixed :
- [Bug] openmpt123: Fixed build failure in C++17 due to use of removed feature std::random_shuffle.
- STM: Having both Bxx and Cxx commands in a pattern imported the Bxx command incorrectly.
- STM: Last character of sample name was missing.
- Speed up reading of truncated ULT files.
- ULT: Portamento import was sometimes broken.
- The resonant filter was sometimes unstable when combining low-volume samples, low cutoff and high mixing rates.
- Keep track of active SFx macro during seeking.
- The 'note cut' duplicate note action did not volume-ramp the previously playing sample.
- A song starting with non-existing patterns could not be played.
- DSM: Support restart position and 16-bit samples.
- DTM: Import global volume.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected libopenmpt packages.