SynopsisThe remote EulerOS host is missing multiple security updates.
DescriptionAccording to the versions of the firefox package installed, the EulerOS installation on the remote host is affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An out of bounds write flaw was found in the processing of vorbis audio data. A maliciously crafted file or audio stream could cause the application to crash or, potentially, execute arbitrary code.(CVE-2018-5146)
- Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 59 and Firefox ESR 52.7 (MFSA 2018-07) (CVE-2018-5125)
- Buffer overflow manipulating SVG animatedPathSegList (MFSA 2018-07) (CVE-2018-5127)
- Out-of-bounds write with malformed IPC messages (MFSA 2018-07) (CVE-2018-5129)
- Mismatched RTP payload type can trigger memory corruption (MFSA 2018-07) (CVE-2018-5130)
- Fetch API improperly returns cached copies of no-store/no-cache resources (MFSA 2018-07) (CVE-2018-5131)
- Integer overflow during Unicode conversion (MFSA 2018-07) (CVE-2018-5144)
- Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 52.7 (MFSA 2018-07) (CVE-2018-5145)
- Use-after-free in compositor potentially allows code execution (CVE-2018-5148)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the EulerOS security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected firefox packages.