New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for Mozilla Thunderbird fixes the following issues :
Security issues fixed in 52.5.0 ESR as advised in MFSA 2017-26 (boo#1068101) :
- CVE-2017-7828: Use-after-free of PressShell while restyling layout
- CVE-2017-7830: Cross-origin URL information leak through Resource Timing API
- CVE-2017-7826: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 57 and Firefox ESR 52.5
The following bug fixes and improvements are included :
- Better support for Charter/Spectrum IMAP
- No longer mark other messages as read in search folders spanning multiple base folders
- IMAP alerts have been corrected and now show the correct server name in case of connection problems
- POP alerts have been corrected and now indicate connection problems in case the configured POP server cannot be found
SolutionUpdate the affected Mozilla Thunderbird packages.