New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update to Chromium 62.0.3202.75 fixes the following security issues :
- CVE-2017-5124: UXSS with MHTML
- CVE-2017-5125: Heap overflow in Skia
- CVE-2017-5126: Use after free in PDFium
- CVE-2017-5127: Use after free in PDFium
- CVE-2017-5128: Heap overflow in WebGL
- CVE-2017-5129: Use after free in WebAudio
- CVE-2017-5132: Incorrect stack manipulation in WebAssembly.
- CVE-2017-5130: Heap overflow in libxml2
- CVE-2017-5131: Out of bounds write in Skia
- CVE-2017-5133: Out of bounds write in Skia
- CVE-2017-15386: UI spoofing in Blink
- CVE-2017-15387: Content security bypass
- CVE-2017-15388: Out of bounds read in Skia
- CVE-2017-15389: URL spoofing in OmniBox
- CVE-2017-15390: URL spoofing in OmniBox
- CVE-2017-15391: Extension limitation bypass in Extensions.
- CVE-2017-15392: Incorrect registry key handling in PlatformIntegration
- CVE-2017-15393: Referrer leak in Devtools
- CVE-2017-15394: URL spoofing in extensions UI
- CVE-2017-15395: NULL pointer dereference in ImageCapture
- CVE-2017-15396: Stack overflow in V8
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.