New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description**PHP version 5.6.31** (06 Jul 2017)
- Fixed bug php#73807 (Performance problem with processing post request over 2000000 chars). (Nikita)
- Fixed bug php#74111 (Heap buffer overread (READ: 1) finish_nested_data from unserialize). (Nikita)
- Fixed bug php#74603 (PHP INI Parsing Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability). (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#74819 (wddx_deserialize() heap out-of-bound read via php_parse_date()). (Derick)
- Add oniguruma upstream fix (CVE-2017-9224, CVE-2017-9226, CVE-2017-9227, CVE-2017-9228, CVE-2017-9229) (Remi, Mamoru TASAKA)
- Fixed bug php#74651 (negative-size-param (-1) in memcpy in zif_openssl_seal()). (Stas)
- Fixed bug php#74145 (wddx parsing empty boolean tag leads to SIGSEGV). (Stas)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php package.