New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for php7 fixes the following security issues :
- CVE-2017-9224: stack out-of-bounds read occurs in match_at() could lead to Denial of service (bsc#1040891)
- CVE-2017-9226: heap out-of-bounds write orread occurs in next_state_val() could lead to Denial of service(bsc#1040889)
- CVE-2017-9227: stack out-of-bounds read in mbc_enc_len() could lead to Denial of service (bsc#1040883)
- CVE-2017-6441: The _zval_get_long_func_ex in Zend/zend_operators.c in PHP allowed attackers to cause a denial of service (NULL pointer dereference and application crash) via crafted use of 'declare(ticks=' in a PHP script (bsc#1032155).
- CVE-2016-6294: The locale_accept_from_http function in ext/intl/locale/locale_methods.c did not properly restrict calls to the ICU uloc_acceptLanguageFromHTTP function, which allowed remote attackers to cause a denial of service (out-of-bounds read) or possibly have unspecified other impact via a call with a long argument (bsc#1035111).
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected php7 packages.