openSUSE Security Update : php7 (openSUSE-2017-790)
High Nessus Plugin ID 101287
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for php7 fixes the following security issues :
- CVE-2017-9224: stack out-of-bounds read occurs in match_at() could lead to Denial of service (bsc#1040891)
- CVE-2017-9226: heap out-of-bounds write orread occurs in next_state_val() could lead to Denial of service(bsc#1040889)
- CVE-2017-9227: stack out-of-bounds read in mbc_enc_len() could lead to Denial of service (bsc#1040883)
- CVE-2017-6441: The _zval_get_long_func_ex in Zend/zend_operators.c in PHP allowed attackers to cause a denial of service (NULL pointer dereference and application crash) via crafted use of 'declare(ticks=' in a PHP script (bsc#1032155).
- CVE-2016-6294: The locale_accept_from_http function in ext/intl/locale/locale_methods.c did not properly restrict calls to the ICU uloc_acceptLanguageFromHTTP function, which allowed remote attackers to cause a denial of service (out-of-bounds read) or possibly have unspecified other impact via a call with a long argument (bsc#1035111).
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.
SolutionUpdate the affected php7 packages.