openSUSE Security Update : chromium (openSUSE-2017-701)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 100862
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update to Chromium 59.0.3071.104 fixes the following security issues :
- CVE-2017-5087: Sandbox Escape in IndexedDB
- CVE-2017-5088: Out of bounds read in V8
- CVE-2017-5089: Domain spoofing in Omnibox
- Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
The following tracked packaging changes are included :
- In about dialog, refer to the build as 'openSUSE build' (boo#1043420)
SolutionUpdate the affected chromium packages.