openSUSE Security Update : otrs (openSUSE-2017-691)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 100832
SynopsisThe remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update for otrs fixes the following issues :
- CVE-2017-9324: Incorrect Access Control in OTRS - Improved SecureMode detection in Installer (OSA-2017-03, bsc#1043086)
- bsc#1043244: Reflected cross-site scripting in OTRS, customer search should not return results for internal (OSA-2017-02)
In addition, OTRS was updated to 3.3.17 with the following fixes :
- Function 'SystemDataGroupGet' has problems with empty values in oracle
- Base64 encoded image does not display in article
- Chrome could not display attached PDF files
SolutionUpdate the affected otrs packages.