FreeBSD : Wordpress -- multiple vulnerabilities (a5bb7ea0-3e58-11e7-94a2-00e04c1ea73d)
High Nessus Plugin ID 100339
SynopsisThe remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related updates.
DescriptionWordPress versions 4.7.4 and earlier are affected by six security issues
- Insufficient redirect validation in the HTTP class.
- Improper handling of post meta data values in the XML-RPC API.
- Lack of capability checks for post meta data in the XML-RPC API.
- A Cross Site Request Forgery (CRSF) vulnerability was discovered in the filesystem credentials dialog.
- A cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability was discovered related to the Customizer.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.