SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome prior to 27.0.1453.110 are affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An error exists related to the renderer and bad handles. (CVE-2013-2854)
- Errors exist related to dev tools API, Skia GPU handling and SSL socket handling that could result in memory corruption. (CVE-2013-2855, CVE-2013-2862, CVE-2013-2863)
- Use-after-free errors exist related to input and image handling, HTML5 audio, workers accessing database APIs and SVG processing. (CVE-2013-2856, CVE-2013-2857, CVE-2013-2858, CVE-2013-2860, CVE-2013-2861)
- An unspecified error exists that could allow cross-origin namespace pollution. (CVE-2013-2859)
- An error exists in the PDF viewer that could allow bad free operations. (CVE-2013-2864) - The vendor reports various, unspecified errors exist. (CVE-2013-2865)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 27.0.1453.110 or later.