Google Chrome < 13.0.782.215 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Log Correlation Engine Plugin ID 800914
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by a code execution vulnerability.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 13.0.782.215 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified error related to command line URL parsing. (Issue #72892)
- Use-after-free errors related to line box handling, counter nodes, custom fonts, and text searching. (Issue #82552, #88216, #88670, #90668)
- A double-free error related to libxml XPath handling. (Issue #89402)
- An error related to empty origins exists that can allow cross-domain violation. (Issue #87453)
- A memory corruption error exists related to vertex handling. (Issue #89836)
- An integer overrun error exists in the handling of uniform arrays. (Issue #91598)
- An unspecified issue exists in memset() in PDF.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 13.0.782.215 or later.