This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
The IRC textmode client irssi was updated to version 1.0.1 to fix bugs
and security issues.
irssi 1.0.1 :
- Fix Perl compilation in object dir
- Fix incorrect HELP SERVER example
- Correct memory leak in /OP and /VOICE
- Fix regression that broke second level completion
- Correct missing NULL termination in perl_parse
- Sync broken mail.pl script
- Prevent a memory leak during the processing of the SASL
irssi 1.0.0 :
- irssiproxy can now forward all tags through a single
- The kill buffer now remembers consecutive kills. New
bindings were added: yank_next_cutbuffer and
- autolog_ignore_targets and activity_hide_targets learn a
new syntax tag/* and * to ignore whole networks or
- hilight got a -matchcase flag to hilight case
- Display TLS connection information upon connect. You can
disable this by setting tls_verbose_connect to FALSE
- Certificate pinning for TLS certificates
- /names and $[…] now uses utf8 string operations.
- New setting completion_nicks_match_case
- /channel /server /network now support modify subcommand.
- New option sasl_disconnect_on_failure to disconnect when
SASL log-in failed.
See also :
Update the affected irssi packages.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now