This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Irssi reports :
Five vulnerabilities have been located in Irssi
- A NULL pointer dereference in the nickcmp function found by Joseph
- Use after free when receiving invalid nick message (Issue #466,
- Out of bounds read in certain incomplete control codes found by
Joseph Bisch. (CWE-126)
- Out of bounds read in certain incomplete character sequences found
by Hanno Bock and independently by J. Bisch. (CWE-126)
- Out of bounds read when Printing the value '%['. Found by Hanno
These issues may result in denial of service (remote crash).
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0