This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update to Mozilla Thunderbird 45.6.0 fixes security issues and
In general, these flaws cannot be exploited through email in
Thunderbird because scripting is disabled when reading mail, but are
potentially risks in browser or browser-like contexts.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed: (boo#1015422)
- CVE-2016-9899: Use-after-free while manipulating DOM
events and audio elements
- CVE-2016-9895: CSP bypass using marquee tag
- CVE-2016-9897: Memory corruption in libGLES
- CVE-2016-9898: Use-after-free in Editor while
manipulating DOM subtrees
- CVE-2016-9900: Restricted external resources can be
loaded by SVG images through data URLs
- CVE-2016-9904: Cross-origin information leak in shared
- CVE-2016-9905: Crash in EnumerateSubDocuments
- CVE-2016-9893: Memory safety bugs fixed in Thunderbird
The following bugs were fixed :
- The system integration dialog was shown every time when
See also :
Update the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.
Risk factor :
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 96246 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now