This script is Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related
Network Time Foundation reports :
NTF's NTP Project is releasing ntp-4.2.8p9, which addresses :
- 1 HIGH severity vulnerability that only affects Windows
- 2 MEDIUM severity vulnerabilities
- 2 MEDIUM/LOW severity vulnerabilities
- 5 LOW severity vulnerabilities
- 28 other non-security fixes and improvements
All of the security issues in this release are listed in VU#633847.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.1
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 95265 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now